- The wording to be used is X, Y, Z, and the Swiss HIV Cohort Study.
- Alternative wordings like X, Y, Z, for the SHCS can only be used with the approval of the Scientific Board (SB). If a rapid decision is needed, the request has to be submitted to the SB chairman or to the SHCS president. Alternative wordings can be justified in the following situations:
- for a study taking place in one or two centres only or for a study including less than 100 patients
- for a study where the involvement of the SHCS regarding data, blood samples and budget is minor
- for international collaborations where the SHCS contributes less than half of the included patients
- A local project, from a single centre, that has used SHCS data and that was not funded by the SHCS has to mention the SHCS in the acknowledgment and not in the title. No bonus will be paid.
Reporting of observational data
Please refer to the recommendations made by STROBE.
After publication of an article, a copy of the article with mention of the project number should be sent by e-mail to the coordination centre: shcs.admin©usz.ch .